Trials of the Gods (LONG) Trials of the Gods (LONG)

Wow! I didn't even notice when it looped back! This is great, I wish there were more songs that would loop this well. honestly, you've got skill. Keep up the amazing stuff!

GnomeSlice responds:

Hi! Glad you liked it!
This track SHOULD actually loop better than it does here on Newgrounds, but this particular upload came out pretty close. Thanks for the encouragement!

8-bit Insomnia 8-bit Insomnia

Great stuff! I love working within the limits of 4 channels, it gives a great challenge. Also, 1 instrument is also a really hard one to work with, I've done a couple before, but I haven't done it in a while.

The only thing about this song that gets me is that it doesn't have a whole lot of variation. But other than that, it's an awesome piece.

Keep it up! :b
- Silverblazebrony

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks! I did draw it out a bit much, I guess that's the problem with only having one idea to work with :P

I really appreciate the reviews!

Desperate Times Desperate Times

This is really awesome! I like the kind of tragic feeling it has throughout the song, but it also has a kind of hopefulness to it. although the ending was a bit sudden, it doesn't really take away from the rest of the track.

Can't wait to hear more! :b

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks for the review! I wish I had spent more time making the ending better, but I guess I ran out of ideas, haha.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)